Please feel free to call BLC if you need assistance with legal or dispute resolution issues. We may be able to help you or at least refer you to someone who can. If you have a specific question, you may call any of us directly.
Attorneys & Neutrals
- David A. Hoffman, Member – 617-439-4700 x201
- David Gibbs, Of Counsel – 617-439-4700
- James Grumbach, Of Counsel – 617.439.4700 x101
- Michele Keratsis, Associate and Mediator – 617 439-4700 x213
- Audrey J. Lee, Senior Mediator and Institute Executive Director– 617-439-4700 x214
- Chris Alberti, Affiliate – 617-439-4700
- Israela Brill-Cass, CFO. Chief Fixing Officer at Fixerrr – 617-439-4700
- Don Greenstein, DLG Conflict Management Services – 703-980-6209
- Katherine Triantafillou, Esq. – 617-439-4700 x215
- Richard N. Wolman, Ph.D., PsychoMatrix – 617-439-4700 x208
- Tracy Bekerian, Legal Assistant to James Grumbach – 617.439.4700 x102
- Jenna Goodman, Project Manager – 617-439-4700 x204
- Danielle Reyes, Intern – 617-439-4700 x202
- Karen Richards, ADR Case Manager and Paralegal – 617-439-4700 x205
Sometimes the most efficient way to reach us is by email. If you are not an existing BLC client, please do not send us confidential information by email until we have determined whether we can advise or represent you or provide other services for you.
We meet with clients at two locations:
We are located near the Red Line (get off at South Station or Downtown Crossing), the Orange Line (Downtown Crossing), the Green Line (Park Street), and the commuter rail (South Station). Parking is available at the municipal garage on Federal Street, but there is often a line of cars waiting to get in. (There are several Summer Streets in Boston so please make sure to include our zip code (02110) when using a GPS or other forms of directions!)
Parking Garage: You can enter the parking garage beneath our building at 22 Kingston Street. Here is the link for the current parking rates: http://bostonparking.spplus.com/Boston-99-Summer-Street-Parking-location-information.html
*Please use the Bedford Street Entrance of the building. There is ongoing construction and the front entrance of the building will be closed until fall. – 118 Bedford Street, Boston, MA 02110.
Our Wellesley Branch Office is located at 80 William Street, Suite 200 in Wellesley, MA 02481 in the Wellesley Office Park and is a half-mile from Eliot T Station on the Green Line (D Line). Parking is available outside of the building and there is a wheelchair accessible entrance.