Please feel free to call BLC if you need assistance with legal or dispute resolution issues. We may be able to help you or at least refer you to someone who can. If you have a specific question, you may call any of us directly.
Attorneys & Neutrals
- David A. Hoffman, Member – 617-439-4700 x1
- David Gibbs, Of Counsel – 617-439-4700
- James Grumbach, Of Counsel – 617.439.4700 X6
- Michele Keratsis, Associate and Mediator – 617 439-4700 x3
- Audrey J. Lee, Senior Mediator and Institute Executive Director– 617-439-4700 x2
- Chris Alberti, Affiliate – 617-439-4700
- Israela Brill-Cass, CFO. Chief Fixing Officer at Fixerrr – 617-439-4700
- Don Greenstein, DLG Conflict Management Services – 703-980-6209
- Tracy Bekerian, Legal Assistant to James Grumbach – 617.439.4700 X7
- Jenna Goodman, Project Manager – 617-439-4700 x4
- Karen Richards, ADR Case Manager and Paralegal – 617-439-4700 x5
Sometimes the most efficient way to reach us is by email. If you are not an existing BLC client, please do not send us confidential information by email until we have determined whether we can advise or represent you or provide other services for you.
We meet with clients at two locations:
We are located near the Red Line (get off at South Station or Downtown Crossing), the Orange Line (Downtown Crossing), the Green Line (Park Street), and the commuter rail (South Station). Parking is available at the municipal garage on Federal Street, but there is often a line of cars waiting to get in.
Parking Garage: There is available parking at 101 Arch Street. The entrance is located on Hawley Street. http://www.pilgrimparking.com/boston-parking-garages/arch-street-garage.htm.
Our Wellesley Branch Office is located at 80 William Street, Suite 200 in Wellesley, MA 02481 in the Wellesley Office Park and is a half-mile from Eliot T Station on the Green Line (D Line). Parking is available outside of the building and there is a wheelchair accessible entrance.