We have found the following ADR publications, resources, and associations helpful in our dispute resolution practice.
ADR Publications & Resources
- ACR Publications & Library – materials from one of the leading dispute resolution organizations.
- American College of Civil Trial Mediators Publications – publications authored by College Fellows
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Resources – publications for professionals in the family law field.
- Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group – resources collected by the federal government’s ADR Working Group.
- International Academy of Mediators Publications – articles and other material written by members of the Academy.
- AAA – American Arbitration Association
- ABA – American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution
- ACR – Association for Conflict Resolution
- NEACR – New England Chapter of ACR
- CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution
- MCFM – Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- NAFCM – National Association for Community Mediation
Collaborative Law Associations