- Agreement to Mediate – this is the form that we use when we are hired to serve as an impartial mediator (to facilitate negotiation)
- Agreement to Arbitrate – this is the form that we use when we are hired to serve as an impartial arbitrator (to decide contested issues)
- Med-Arb Submission Agreement – this form can be used (with adapation) for a case in which the Parties wish to use the same person as both mediator and then (if needed) as arbitrator.
- Divorce Mediation Homework – a form that we ask divorce mediation clients to fill out
- Ground Rules for Mediation – guidelines for how to make the best use of mediation
- Divorce Mediation Primer – answers basic questions about the process of mediation, such as “why mediate?” and “what will it cost?”
- Separation/Divorce Agreement Checklist – a list of issues that need to be addressed (or at least considered) in marital separation and divorce. (This document has been adapted from a checklist prepared by the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation.)
- Agreement to Mediate (Prenuptial Agreement) – this is the form that we use when we are hired to serve as an impartial mediator to facilitate negotiation of a prenuptial agreement
Disclaimer – Please note: The purpose of providing these forms and other materials is not to provide legal advice. Please consult with counsel – either at BLC or other counsel – about these forms to see whether they are appropriate for your particular circumstances.