Richard N. Wolman Ph.D is a clinical psychologist, teacher, and researcher, who has been a member of the faculty of the Harvard Medical School for over 25 years. Dr. Wolman provides psychotherapy, counseling, and consulting services for individuals, families and children, and is the president and research director of PsychoMatrix, where his research focuses on spirituality, child custody, psychotherapy, dreams, and child development. He serves as guardian ad litem in custody disputes, consults with lawyers and families experiencing the divorce process, and conducts ongoing therapy and support groups for parents and partners. Dr. Wolman has also worked extensively with psychodiagnostic and personality testing.
For Dr. Wolman’s website, click here
For Dr. Wolman’s resume, click here
For the PsychoMatrix web site, click here
- Served as guardian ad litem in numerous high-conflict child custody cases, including ongoing contact with schools, teachers, therapists, pediatricians and police.
- Consulted with lawyers on deposition preparation, child sexual abuse allegations, sanity evaluations, and psychological evaluations of psychodynamics of clients.
- Served as co-mediator in non-profit labor disputes and in corporate disputes.
- Served as expert witness in child physical/emotional and sexual abuse cases.Served as expert witness in child physical/emotional and sexual abuse cases.
- Consulted with parents on child development issues during divorce and custody process
- Served as arbitrator for parents in post-divorce child development decisions, including supervised visitation and crisis interventions.